Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Put a STOP to bullying!

   I don't know if anyone noticed but the other day I posted a page about Bullying. I want to raise awareness about how destructive and serious this truly is. I think all of us standing together can make a difference. I know that we can change lives for the better and we need to continue doing it. Stand up for what is right and stop those from doing wrong.

   I have listed a lot of wonderful links on the Bullying Safety Page as well as some phone numbers that we should share with anyone who is being bullied. Please take a minute to read over the page so that you can also see how serious of a problem this has become.

As always I appreciate you visiting. Please feel free to leave your comments. Remember to join by clicking the "Join" button on the right and share this with your friends and family!

Thanks for visiting! 
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment