Thursday, January 19, 2012

Few New Things!

  I added a few new thing to the blog yesterday that I would like to go over with everyone. I will go over all of them very briefly. If you have any questions please let me know. I will continue adding things to the blog and will update you as I add them.

   I added an Amber Alert Ticker to the top of the page (The white bar with scrolling text). This Ticker is made courtesy of support.amberalert.com. It is probably very noticeable but that was my point as I believe that it could help bring attention to as many of us as possible and maybe even save a life. If we can save even one person then I would be happy but wouldn't mind going for more!

   I added a Missing Children Alert Cases Feed to the Left hand side of the page. This is kept up to date by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. I feel this is very important as well. I feel if we raise awareness we can make a difference, possibly find some of these children or make parents/guardians aware that this is not something that we can say "It wont happen to me!". This is Very Real and needs to be take seriously.

    I also added a Advertiser and Sponsors Page. The reason I added this page is to have somewhere that I can post all of my paid sponsors and advertisers as well as trying to bring everyone good deals. I will keep everything there that is a paid advertisement as I believe Honesty and Trust is what this site should be based on. The reason for gaining Advertisers and Sponsors is so that I can continue to do local events and possibly start offering my subscribers some deals on products to help keep their children safe. Please make sure you stop in on my Advertiser and Sponsors Page once in a while and see if there is anything of interest to you as they are really helping me keep this blog and my efforts of local events going.
*NOTE*
The Amazon list to the left is a compiled list hand picked by me on items I believe would be great tools to help teach and keep your children safe.

   I want to say thank you for your continued support in getting this blog going. It is not an easy job to get there but we will. Off to the right you will see a Join This Site button, If you don't mind join this blog and share it with your friends and family. You can share it by simply hitting one of the buttons below: Email, Twitter or Facebook.

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment