Friday, January 20, 2012

Moving Along


   Well I am sure you can see that the blog is growing every day. Today I have added a few more things; To the right you will see an FDA Recall/Safety Alerts and below that a US Consumer Product Safety Child Related Recalls. These are RSS feeds which means they will be updated automatically so you will have up to date information just like the Amber Alert and Missing Child Alert that I added Yesterday.

   I have also added a new page called Fire Safety. On this page you will find tons of information to keep your family safe in case of a fire. It includes selecting the proper safety devices and how to create a plan for your family to get out of the house/building safely.

  As I mentioned before I will be adding information to the Blog on a daily basis. If you have anything that you would like to see added to the Blog just let me know I would be more then happy to add it. I am so excited to have this take off and cant wait to start hearing from you. I would appreciate any and all feedback that you have just leave a comment or send an email to kirbytheclown@gmail.com and I will get back to ASAP.

Remember to join and share the blog with your friends and family. Joining is easy just use the "Join" button to the right and use your existing Email account. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment